Day 3 Brunswick Stereo


I am happy with the way the paint is taking to this piece. I had to do a few minor fill jobs in the wood. Everything is holding very nicely.
I still have to cut the new piece of wood for the the middle shelf.
Then I have to cut the back piece and get it painted and installed.
But I am very pleased with the way it is turning out.
How in the world am I going to be able to sell this? It is quite charming don't you think?
This is not the color it will be in the end. I will put my creamy white paint over top of this taupe color. When I sand the white down, you will see a little of this taupe color through. It will give my new paint a natural worn look. The carved details will remain a little darker as if they are stained from years of handling. It will be quite stunning.
I would love to hear your comments on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment